A Dream Trip

Everywhere that Bird and I go turns out to be magical. Though this is our third trip to Amherst and my dozenth, there are still new experiences to be had, new wonders to take in.

We arrived at 10:30 a.m. and we were so bushed we felt ambushed. After cabbing to our B & B we checked in and crashed out. I went nearby and got us some yummy organic foods to munch on, and I took a picture of the B & B and of the Emily Dickinson House which is right across the street. We ate and slept. In the middle of the day! That's what I call indulgence.

The night sky was filled with stars and Amherst opened up to us with litle lights in all the windows.

11 pm and we are ready to sleep. There's a great breakfast that comes with the room. We are looking at brochures and making plans!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Around

Just Another Day